Your Meetings at IAT
The impressive environment of Traunkirchen with the mountain Traunstein towering across the lake has caused many visitors go into rhapsodies.
Being in Traunkirchen means deceleration, change of perspectives. The premises of the former monastery embedded in this singular scenery offers an inspiring atmosphere for scientific conferences, project meetings and team retreats. The academy offers scientific institutions to use its premises for small events or meetings. We recommend our Partner Symposion Hotel Post for booking accommodation and catering as our guests are allowed discount on board and lodging there.
Institutions interested in organising meetings or other scientific events in Traunkirchen submit a short description and some further data which will be reviewed and decided on by the Board of the academy.
Application form for guest events
The premises of the academy:
Seminar room "Lacus Felix"
Size: 64 m²
- Fixed beamer (HDMI, VGA-HDMI adapter)
- 2 Speakers
- 1 big sink
- Desks and chairs
- Schimmel Grand Piano (on loan from Schloss Kremsegg)
- Seating in rows: ca. 40 persons
- Seating in circle: 30 persons
- Chairs and desks: 20 persons
Meeting room "Johannesberg"
Size: 23 m²
- Beamer (VGA & HDMI-VGA-adapter)
- 2 speakers
- Seating in rows: 15 persons
- Big table: 8 persons
Office for Resident Fellows
- 3 office desks and mobile file cabinets
- If needed: notebook and monitor
Size: 85 m²
- Mobile Screen
- Speaker´s desk
- up to 60 persons (seating in rows)
- The hall has a small adjoining room for catering
Size: 150 m²
- Beamer (HDMI, VGA-HDMI-adapter)
- Mobile stage
- Speaker´s desk
- 150 persons (seating in rows)
- The hall has a small adjoining room for catering or other activities