From Vienna, Linz or Salzburg take the motorway (Westautobahn) A1, take the exit Regau, go left onto B145 in the direction of Gmunden. At the major crossroads with traffic lights, continue straight towards Altmünster and on to Traunkirchen. Travel time from exit Regau: 17 km/20 min.
- From Salzburg airport, take the bus or taxi to the main station (Salzburg/Hauptbahnhof) and continue by train. (Travel time ca. 2.5 hours)
- From Linz airport, take the bus or taxi to the main station (Linz/Hauptbahnhof) and continue by train. (Travel time ca. 2 hours)
- From Vienna airport, take the airport bus, the suburban train (S7) or a taxi to the train station Wien/Westbahnhof and continue by train. (Travel time ca. 4 hours)
- From Munich airport, take a taxi or the suburban train (S1) to the main station München/Hauptbahnhof and continue on to Salzburg by train. (Travel time ca. 4.5 hours)
From Salzburg, Linz or Vienna, take the Westbahn railway line and change in “Attnang/Puchheim” to the regional train (direction Gmunden).
If you are booked in Hotel Traunsee or Hotel Post, exit at “Traunkirchen-Ort”. From there a shuttle service will be provided by the hotel. Please call the following telephone number shortly before you arrive: +43 7617-23070 .
If you are booked in the Hotel “Annerlhof”, exit at the Train Station “Traunkirchen Bahnhof”. The hotel is very close to the train station.
Train timetables: www.oebb.at
- from Linz ca. 1 hour 15 min
- from Vienna ca. 3 hours
- from Salzburg ca. 1 hour 30 min
- from Munich ca. 3 hours 15 min
Verein Internationale Akademie Traunkirchen
4801 Traunkirchen, Austria